To get service under your AppleCare plan,you can take your machine to the Walnut Creek Apple Store at 1129 South Main; it’s best to make an appointment at the Genius Bar, (scroll down to link to store services) or call 925-949-5463.
Learning to Use Your Apple Product
Whether you bought or were given an Apple product, learning to use it will require time and effort, but there are excellent resources available to help you learn about your machine. For example:
- Apple makes Users Guides for all its products. Go to here and choose your device; it will show you manuals, Web pages, and downloads that can answer virtually any question. Apple's Sitemap lists all the resources for your convenience.
- The Help menus on each machine and in each application make online manuals available.
- Lynda.com offers online courses on everything from Accessibility to Writing (no Zs).
- David Pogue’s Missing Manuals series, available on Amazon.com, covers almost every product Apple makes, with new editions out for each major update (Yosemite to El Capitan, for example).
- The Teach Yourself Visually series, also available from Amazon, has guides for the Mac’s operating systems, the Apple Watch, the iPhone and iPad, and many other electronic devices.
- The Acalanes Adult Education Center , Del Valle Campus at 1963 Tice Valley Blvd., next to Rossmoor’s Rite Aid, offers several classes on Apple products, including the iMac, iPad, and iPhone.
1001 Shary Circle, # 1
Concord, CA 94518
396 Civic Drive, Suite D
Pleasant Hill, CA
Apple Walnut Creek
1129 South Main
Walnut Creek, CA